Portfolio Officer (Enugu) at Gemstone Mirofinance
Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past months expanded our operations to Twenty-Three branches (23) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Meet with clients to determine loan needs
- Gather loan information based on specific loan needs
- Explain different loan options available to clients
- Responsible in acquisition and management of loans and savings portfolio; Loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a thorough loan analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness
- She/he is also responsible in the close monitoring of repayment behaviors and ensure to keep the savings portfolio active.
- Compile credit files with required documentation and hand over to back-office staff for processing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree/HND with minimum in any related discipline.
- Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Strong customer orientation
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills required.
- Prior experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.