Personal Assistant / Marketer at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Director
- Follow up with supplies and deliveries to customers (supermarkets and individuals)
- Market the product verbally and via social media platforms
- Follow up with supermarkets and Eateries for their stock renewal
- Manage and maintain good relationship with customers
- Daily update the Director on her itinerary
- Give daily and weekly report of the progress of sales
- Ensure the growth of the business
- Other duties that may be assigned
Qualification / Requirements
- OND, Preferably in any Social Science related course
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
- Social Media savvy; Ability to use all social media platforms for advertisement
- Good marketing knowledge
- Must be a female between the ages of 20 – 28 years.
- Resident on Lagos Island/Lekki / Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Good interpersonal skill; ability to interact with clients respectfully
- Good communication skills; Both oral and written
- Ability to woo people into buying the products
- Good disposition and ability to dress well and look good
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Have reliability
- Must have integrity
- Must be honest
- Must be dedicated/committed to the job
- Must be humble
- Must be willing to grow the business.
NGN 50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.