Personal Assistant at Dejenny Global Services Limited
Dejenny Global Services is a company that deals with the manufacture, assemble, import, export of electronic machines, gadgets and materials associated with telecommunication, TV productions and Cable Satellite.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Related Degree in Operations Management or related field
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- N700,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)