Oxford Heritage Group Job Vacancies (5 Positions) – Benin City and Warri
Oxford Heritage Groupis a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
Here are some things you might need to know about Oxford International Group:
1) We are listed among the top ten real estate companies in Nigeria for 2020.
See link below:
2) The lagos state government is aware of our business as we have our adverts on the lagos BRT buses
3) We have our international office in Abuja and other major offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt
4) the company aims at making it so easy for any Nigerian to own a home. The Chairman, Dr. Teni Adesanya runs with this commitment solely.
[See link below]
5) The company has 37 estate locations around Nigeria. With our fast selling locations in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and Port Harcourt
6) The companies asset capitalization is valued at over N8.5bn
7) The companies investment was developed mainly to enrich the investors and not the company reason why we give up to 70% ROI
8) Over 10 cycles of investment has being done in the last 4 years.
9) The company has a client base of about 18,000 clients and 65% of our current clients are return clients. Persons that have done business with us before and expressed their satisfaction by renewing their investments and partnership.
10) The chairman was honored with the award of “The most Innovative CEO 2020” by Business Day
11) The company was awarded “The Best Real Estate brand in Lagos 2020”
12) The company was awarded “The fastest growing company of the year, 2020”
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
1.) Business Executive
2.) Investment Executive
3.) Marketing Managers
4.) Sales Managers
5.) Managing Director
Location: Benin – Edo, Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Significant experience in Sales and Business Development (3+ years)
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and high level of business acumen
- Good managerial skills
- Ability to work on target
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to build a Team and Manage People
- Ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Must be able to develop and present a unique and profitable business plan.
N150,000 – N600,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021
Walking Interview from now till month end
Method of Application
Come with your CV for a Walking Interview at:
Address: 5 dawnson road opposite hotel felona off Akpakpava road, Benin-City
Address: No 7 hospital road Ekpan Warri, Delta state.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)
- FIRS Recruitment
- Civil Defence
- CAC Recruitment 2021
- Immigration Service recruitment
- AIR FORCE recruitment
- Prison (Correctional officer)
- Custom Service application 2021
- N-Power Batch D Application
- NYIF 2 phase application 2021
- NAFDAC New Intake
- NNPC recruitment
- EFCC New Intake Recruitment 2021