OSS Solution Architect at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OSS Solution Architect
Req ID: 505404
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology / technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3 – 5 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
- Minimum years of experience: 7 – 10 years SI experience
- Domain: Network & Service Management; ENM, ENIQ-S, SON-OM, NELS, CENX, Dynamic Orchestration, Adaptive Inventory & Expert Analytics
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Additional Requirements
- Python Scripting Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What happens next once you apply?
- Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G