Offshore Technical Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Technical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies, and investigates variations.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Pre-testing of crude product
- Analysis of crude product, bottle testing, flow rate, pump rate etc.
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Sources technical documents, information, and reports needed to develop quality products.
- Ensures effective and regular communication on processes and procedures in line with SLAs within team and across the functions.
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical / Process Engineering discipline (Preferred)
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Technical Services or related function
- Must have knowledge of upstream industry
- Background in offshore and onshore service operations is an added advantage.
- Ability to assume back up functions in the absence of immediate supervisor
- Willing to workon shift supporting the assigned business and customers.
- Willing to move to the field when the need arise.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.