NDE SPW 774,000 Jobs: SPW Stipends News Updates For May 2023
Good day, here are the latest SPW 774,000 job news headlines and stipends update for May 2023
SPW Monthly Stipend Payment 2023
We gathered that all SPW Beneficiaries on FG Special Public Works (Workers) monthly salary 2023 (backlog) will be paid by the end of the month of April, 2023 or first week of May, 2023.
When will NDE 774000 SPW April Stipend Payment 2023 be paid?
Obviously, there could be little delay but the fact is that the salary or stipend must still be paid. 774000 SPW April Stipend Payment 2023 will be paid by 28th of April through 5th of May, 2023.
SPW Stipends News Updates For May 2023
SPWP: “FG Commences Partial Payment To 774,000 Beneficiaries” – Festus Keyamo
Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), the Minister of State for Labour and Employment disclosed on Sunday night that the Federal Government (FG) had commenced partial payment of the ₦20,000 monthly stipend to the 774,000 beneficiaries of the Special Public Works Programme (SPWP).
In a statement issued on his Twitter handle, Keyamo said Access Bank had verified accounts for payment while the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) had commenced payment into accounts with the bank.
SPW Participants To Expect Payment Of Stipends – FG
The federal government has assured participants of the Special Works Programme (SPW) that they would begin receiving stipends.
This was disclosed by the Minister of State for Labour, Employment and Productivity, Festus Keyamo.
774,000 Jobs: Youths Urged To Reciprocate As Govt Cushions Unemployment
The Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba has urged Nigerian youths to reciprocate as the federal government seeks to cushion the effects of COVID-19 on employment in the country by creating 774,000 jobs.
He said this while speaking to journalists in Owerri, Imo State capital. Read More…Read More…
Reps Order Keyamo To Suspend 774,000 Jobs Recruitment
The House of Representatives has ordered the Minister Of State for Labour, Employment and Productivity, Festus Keyamo, to suspend the Federal Government’s 774,000 jobs scheme. The scheme would see 1,000 people recruited from each of the 774 LGAs in Nigeria.
The federal government’s scheme which was designed to offer job opportunities to 774,000 Nigerians, was billed to commence in January 2023.
FG Sets Date For Commencement Of 774,000 Special Jobs
The federal government announced on Sunday that 774, 000 Special Public Works (SPW) jobs will now commence on January 5, 2023.
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo confirmed this.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2023 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)
- FIRS Recruitment
- Civil Defence
- CAC Recruitment 2023
- Immigration Service recruitment
- AIR FORCE recruitment
- Prison (Correctional officer)
- Custom Service application 2023
- N-Power Batch D Application
- NYIF 2 phase application 2023
- NAFDAC New Intake
- NNPC recruitment
- EFCC New Intake Recruitment 2023
See Also: FG Loan Disbursement
- SIM Card / NIN Registration Code (*346#) – Apply this Code to Check for NIN & SIM Card Link up Status
- Update and Activate SMEDAN Account for Business Loan Via www.smedanregister.ng
- Covid-19 Vaccine And Treatment Will Start In Nigeria by End of January 2023 – Minister of Health
- Inksnation Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today – Check Pinkoin Value Here
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment 2023/2024 Replacement / Promotion (Email & Office) – Submit CV Here
- Apply for AfCFTA Nigeria Financial Services & Investments Mobilization Workshop 2023/2024 – Register Here