Marketing Manager – Nigeria at Glovo Nigeria
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Nigeria
Your Work-life Opportunity
- We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager who can help grow the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in Nigeria. This person must be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define Glovo’s Marketing strategy for Nigeria together with the Regional Marketing Director
- Lead the execution of the marketing plans and track performance on the agreed growth goals
- Understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy
- Manage the country marketing budget.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at a leading FMCG blue chip company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and TV.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders
- Flexible working environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online