Male Administrative Manager at Pickmeup Technologies
Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Administrative Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates must haveIT Knowledge
- Applicant must have 1 to 3 year(s) experience with a ride-hailing firm with is an added avantage
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills
- Applicant must be innovative and creative
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.