Machine Operator at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Manufacturing / Food Processing
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
- Minimum of an OND in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test I, II, III
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing / Food processing company
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.