Junior Management Controller at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate plantations in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Management Controller
Location: Ondo Plantation
- Carry out analysis on the Company’s performance
- Participate actively in the establishment of annual budget
- Perform budgetary control analysis for the company
- Implement reporting and studies for Management.
- Minimum of First Degree in Finance / Management
- Must be ICAN Qualified
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of Excel (Advance)
- Good knowledge of SAP an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Management Control
- Working Knowledge in French.
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12pm: 31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV saved in their names to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.