IT Support at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- The applicant will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining and monitoring periodic subscriptions of licenses and IT services.
- BSc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot network links
- Basic systems admin knowledge.
- Team building
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.