IT Officer at BeaconGate Limited
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
NGN70,000 – NGN120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.