Intern – Software Engineer / Web Developer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
At Walex Biz Nig, We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security.
We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and design with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your ability to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Software Engineer / Web Developer
Location: FCT Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to learn how to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
- Must be open to learning Full stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Must be a fast learner and be open mentorship other developers on programming issues.
- Work with development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit learning Enthusiasm in cross-functional development practices.
- HND or BSC in any or related field.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Basic knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.) and Linux.
- Basic knowledgeof Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Basic knowledge of different programming languages.
- Must be Ready and open to learning new things in related field.
- Long term experience in a big ICT Firm .
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2021.