DMOT Enterprises provides Business Center, General Trading, Contract Management with companies, Consultancy, Resource hiring, training and counseling services.
- Versed in Labour Law and legal requirements in Nigeria.
- Review all financial information relating to properties.
- Ensure loans are effectively recovered.
- Process complex legal documents.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as chief litigator.
- Ensure there exist a register of all legal documents in respect of the company’s identity such as the CAC documents, MEMART…etc
- Keep all Agreements and security documents tendered as collateral are registered, enveloped, and identified.
- Ensure the legal department maintains records of all Board meetings and are duly signed by authorized executives.
- Ensure that notices of AGM and Board meetings are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all litigation files are registered, and status reports are rendered monthly.
- Dealing with community relations, Government issues, etc
- Ensure there is smooth industrial relations in the organization and smooth community relations both in Lagos and outside Lagos including attending to government related issues at any point in time. Change in policies must quickly be attended to.
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the Group Managing Director/CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related fields.
- Relevant post-graduation training / qualification (Certification; ICSAN).
- 3 – 4 years post-qualification work experience in a manufacturing setting, Food or Beverage Company at supervisory capacity is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please note that handling above job description in a manufacturing setting or a Beverage company before now is REQUIRED.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet above requirements will be contacted.