How do I Get Money from CBN in 2023 To Start a Business?
Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to have you here, and you are warmly welcome to gistjob.com. This is a website that really educates us on how to get jobs and also informs us on how to get loans for our businesses all over the state.
So I will be discussing how you can get money from Central Bank of Nigeria to start your business in 2023.
First of all, you have to understand that 2023 is around the corner and there will be a lot of business opportunities for you.
It is very important to get your money ready whenever you get any business opportunity.
But to cut the story short, many people do not have access to get money, especially from financial institutions.
So it is now clear that the CBN had taken it upon themselves to help people who are willing to start any business with some money.
How do I get money from CBN in 2023
There are many ways you could get money from Central Bank of Nigeria. It depends on the amount of money you needed at that moment.
You can get up to 10 million Naira from CBN while other people can get around 5Million.
So in this post, I will list out some CBN bodies that are greatly responsible for giving out this Money.
CBN Business Funds 2023
- Agri-Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS)
- Anchor Borrower’s Programme (ABP)
- Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS)
- Creative Industry Financing Initiative
- Credit Support Scheme For The Healthcare Sector
- Maize Aggregation Scheme (MAS)
- Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF)
- Non-Oil Export Stimulation Facility (NESF)
- Paddy Aggregation Scheme (PAS)
- Real Sector Support Facility (RSSF)
A checklist of what you may require includes:
- Completed application form
- Company profile
- Business plan
- Cash flow budget
- Bank statements (12 months)
- Audited financial accounts
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voters card)
- Proof of address
- Details of collateral offered
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2023 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)