Henkel Recruitment for Graduate Supply Chain Intern
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Intern
Job ID: 21015089
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- To drive the delivery of critical business initiatives across a number of plant areas including Production, Engineering, Safety and Quality.
- Establish a process of production downtime data collection and reporting.
- Develop production waste monitoring and reporting process.
- Coordinate execution of safety and quality improvement actions.
- Coordinate control and compliance revision and gaps closure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Ability to learn and basic knowledge/understanding of production processes
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
Application Closing Date