Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineer at Pivotage Consulting Limited
Pivotage Consulting Limited – Our client, an established Equipment Company based in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineer
Ref No: EME/2157/BMDL
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineer to assist with preventative maintenance and repairs of Diesel Equipment in the Construction and Mining industries. You will be required to travel and handle equipment such as;
- Earth Moving Equipment: Excavator, Loaders, Bull-Dozers Motor Graders, Wheeled Loader, Back-Hoe, Road-Rollers, Concrete Mixer, Paver, and Concrete Pumps.
- Construction Vehicles & Material Handling Equipment: Articulated Dump Trucks, Man Diesel, Water Tanker, Tipper, Mobile Crane, Fork-Lift, Bob Cat (Road Sweeper), Loader, Excavator for trenches and more.
- Drawing up schedule for regular maintenance.
- Carry out electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs as well as preventative maintenance
- Maintenance of Diesel engines, diagnosing problems with machinery breaks down and deciding the best way to repair them.
- Maintaining and managing stocks of supplies, parts and equipment
- Carry out shop paperwork
- Proficient with light and heavy equipment
- Establish maintenance procedures, policies and managing maintenance budget
- Keep record of maintenance and repair costs, incidents and procedures
- Follow all laid down safety standards
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Diesel/Heavy Equipment repair in construction and Mining industries
- Strong attention to detail, clean, organized and good with paperwork
- Proficient with (Dos) Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, & Administrative Skills
- Strong client relationship management skill.
- Vast experience with Diesel Heavy Equipment repair and ability to use a tablet to run diagnostic tests and enter job information.
- Driver’s licence.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.