Head of Local Delivery – WAM at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Local Delivery – WAM
Req ID: 540690
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager that would take the position of Head Local Delivery.
- This role would be responsible to ensure customer value and satisfaction through an efficient service delivery.
- As Head Local Delivery, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
- You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions.
- You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
- All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson’s values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- Manage Local Delivery Resources and all stockholders in Ericsson closely.
- Engagement with stockholders in Ericsson to have better delivery (Sourcing, ASPM, ERM, FSO etc)
- Manage a team of Implementation Managers, IE, PC, QA etc
- Drive large and complex engagements across MMEA.
- Ensure team adherence to tools usage and processes.
- Identify New opportunities across MMEA.
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the extended team.
- Coaching and development of staff capabilities.
- Continues building and encouraging a creative and learning culture.
- Monthly reporting for all unit for team’s performance and financials figures.
- Manage and follow up regularly on all Operational Excellence KPI to ensuring targets are met
- Cost Centers management and resource utilization.
- Set and follow-up on IPM and development goals for team
- Ensure compliance, ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviors.
To be successful in the role you are:
- Education: Minimum of Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- NRO Field Experience is a must with 10+ Years in implementation and teams Management.
- Experience in Complex and Big Sized Projects.
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative.
- Previous experience in managing large organizations.
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- High Negotiation skills.
- Understand Network Deployment process.
- Team player, building strong and highly empowered teams with ability to inspire others.
- Respect for dead-lines and ability to empower people under high workload is needed.
- Must have excellent consulting and mentor skills for knowledge share.
- Very good skills in oral and written communications
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop and give effective presentations to different levels
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values, dedication and an eye for detail.
You should also have:
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Strong people leadership skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change.
What’s in it for You?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it.
- You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date