Head, Human Resources & Admin at Purple Magenta Limited
Purple Magenta is a limited liability company, comprised of a team of skilled Enterprise Management Solutions experts focused on leveraging your brand by the alignment of all aspects of its business, thus unlocking its full potential.
Our service delivery excellence is guaranteed by our team of young, dynamic and vibrant individuals who are determined to further differentiate themselves by redefining excellence in service delivery. We take pride in our determination to not only get it right, but to get it right the first time.
We at Purple Magenta value creativity and our work is defined by same. Our approach is hands-on and engaging, we drive change and devise solutions from within the organization to entrench brand ideals and vested leadership teams. Our expertise encompasses Human Resources Management, Total Enterprise Assessment, Strategic Business Matchmaking, Strategy Conceptualization, Strategy Implementation and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources & Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is responsible for developing sustainable human resources management strategy and effective administrative support platforms that will enhance the achievement of the organizational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Implementation of personnel policies and procedures for recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, employee welfare, pay and compensation and career/ talent management etc.
- Management of an effective Human Resource and Record Management System.
- Strategic budget management based of organization Human Resource and business strategy.
- Working closely with the Finance Department to synchronize employee payroll records and other staff expenditure payments.
- Provision of administration and general support services to all business units within the organization.
- Development and implentationof a strategic Supply Chain Management system.
- Development and management of an effective facilities management system.
- Advisory and Management of personnel and general administrative policies organization wide.
- A minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Administration or related fields
- A post graduate qualification in administration, health or related fields is required.
- Certification in or professional membership of Administration, Personnel, or related bodies mandatory.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point etc.
- The Candidate must have at least 10 years experience post NYSC with a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)