Head, Business Development & Marketing at Purple Magenta Limited
Purple Magenta is a limited liability company, comprised of a team of skilled Enterprise Management Solutions experts focused on leveraging your brand by the alignment of all aspects of its business, thus unlocking its full potential.
Our service delivery excellence is guaranteed by our team of young, dynamic and vibrant individuals who are determined to further differentiate themselves by redefining excellence in service delivery. We take pride in our determination to not only get it right, but to get it right the first time.
We at Purple Magenta value creativity and our work is defined by same. Our approach is hands-on and engaging, we drive change and devise solutions from within the organization to entrench brand ideals and vested leadership teams. Our expertise encompasses Human Resources Management, Total Enterprise Assessment, Strategic Business Matchmaking, Strategy Conceptualization, Strategy Implementation and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Business Development & Marketing
Location: Corporate Head Quarters, Abuja
Reporting Line: Managing Director / CEO
Subordinates: Head – Product & Service Innovation, Head – Underwritting, Head – Client Services, Head – Sales and Marketing, Head – Zonal Office
Department: Business Development & Marketing
- The purpose of the job is to develop appropriate healthcare product and implement marketing plans that ensure service penetration, high volume sales and efficient collection of premiums.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the marketing team in order to develop new relationships and sustain existing ones.
- Develop and implement proper customer relationship management strategies.
- Set goals and manage team performance in line with organizational brand and business objectives.
- Monitor Sales activities via established metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Organizing and attending exhibitions and other events that enable sales growth and additional commissions.
- Keeping abreast with industry news and trends in order to ensure that the organization stays competitive in its product and service offerings.
- Manage the team’s performance to ensure organizational ROI.
- Managing assigned performance targets within approved budgets and timelines
- Coordinate teams performance in line with regulatory and industry standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- The Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in sale and marketing
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in business and management principles, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods and coordinating people and resources.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)