Hausa Speaking Customer Care Agent at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Speaking Customer Care Agent
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Converse fluently with customers in Hausa language
- Be responsible for the provision of superior customer service
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Give customers information about our services
- Answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls
- Identify operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / BSC degree
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers – packages and applications
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with customer service / support
- Candidate must live within Ajah / Sangotedo / Abijo axis.
Other Essential skills include:
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required
- Attention to detail – tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to customers and provide service as required
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly
- Patience – Clients and customers might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep the conversation on track, remain personable and provide a positive experience.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.