Grants & Partnerships Assistant (NYSC) at ElectHER
ElectHER is a non-partisan end-to-end women’s political advancement organization bridging inequality gaps in African democracy by addressing the under-representation of women in elective office through behavioral change communications; skills development, human capital mobilization and campaign financing, with an end-goal to enable capable women to competitively Decide, Run and Win elections. We are on a mission to support 1000 women to DecideToRun; and directly fund 35 women to run by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants & Partnerships Assistant (NYSC)
- Support on partnership development for the organization and across various programmes
- Support the partnerships and fundraising lead on researching and identifying grants, conducting requirement gathering for grant applications, drafting applications, maintaining grant database, monitoring grant deadlines, coordinating team with various teams to ensure timely input for grant applications
- Contributing to the effective co-ordination and management of the programme grant funds, in line with programme’s strategic direction and in line with donor requirements
- Support the Grants Manager to review grantee financial and progress reports
- Good research and analytical skills, great writing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@elect-her.org stating the specific role of interest and their suitability for the job in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.