Graduate Teller at Gemstone Microfinance
Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past months expanded our operations to Twenty-Two branches (22) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw money
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers
- Identify and resolve customer needs
- Ensure quality services to customer needs
- Sell financial products and services to customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Process and perform daily bank transaction
- Accept customer deposit loan payment
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business with an emphasis in finance, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a teller or in a related field preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Demonstrated ability to use a calculator and a computer
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Cash handling, customer service, and/or sales experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.