Forensics Officer – Business Assurance at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensics Officer – Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations.
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation.
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period.
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations e.g set up meeting, schedule interview sessions and manage the investigation file.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Experience in investigative reporting and proactive fraud detection
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online