Food and Beverages Supervisor at Residency Hotels Limited
Residency Hotels Limited – A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all Food & Beverages and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the Apartment’s Room Service operation
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of the Room Service operation
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery
- Monitor and maintain proper running and cleanliness of banquet areas
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed.
- First Degree from a reputable university
- About 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar position from within a 3 or 4 star hotel / serviced apartments
- Must be above 30 years of age
- Experience at a supervisor level in managing a restaurant in a hotel, for at least 5 years
- Good knowledge of both local and international foods
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.