Financial Controller at Mandilas Group Limited
Mandilas Group Limited is a conglomerate of companies with branches in different parts of the country. Our Core activities include Engineering / Air conditioning Sales, Installation and Service, Plumbing and Automobile Sales / Leasing / Service.
We are a group of companies with a vision to be the trusted provider of innovative lifestyle solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- General management and control of the finance and accounting functions of an arm of the Group.
- Act as the budget manager, clarifying modalities for budget inputs and collating budget and financial plan for the Division based on research, inputs from budget holders and primary financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to generate results, identify trends and produce reliable financial forecasts.
- Liaise wIth and clarify queries/observations by both the internal and external auditors.
- Effectively manage working capital for the business.
- Continuously improve efficiencies; Initiate and manage cost reduction strategies.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing coaching.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline. Recognized professional qualification in accounting, including international Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Possession of a masters degree confers an additional advantage.
Post Qualification Experience:
- 8 – 10 years post-qualification experience In a well-structured finance unit of a reputable organization or top-tier accounting firm.
- Not less than 3 years as a senior accountant or manager.
- Excellent knowledge of tax, accounting, and financial management.
- Tip-to-date knowledge and application of IFRS.
- Sound analytical nd problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and persuasive skills – written, verbal & presentation.
- Outstanding rnansger of human and material resources.
- Above average in computer proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Navlsion Dynamics (not compulsory but desirable).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.