Field Marketer (Hasbro Toys) at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a multi business company with Strategic Business Units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer (Hasbro Toys)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Invent PlayZone is focused on creating a play and fun experience using Hasbro toys, characters and gaming assets for children of all ages and adults alike. The PlayZone brand is an Invent Alliance concept developed for this experience.
- The Field Marketer will be primarily responsible for design, implementation and execution of field marketing campaigns for Hasbro products.
- Develop a robust knowledge of all Hasbro toys and games.
- Designing and executing field marketing campaigns for Hasbro toys whilst analyzing the impact of the campaigns.
- Negotiate with retailers and other third party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement.
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with customers and distributors.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Send monthly and weekly reports on field marketing activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / BSc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a field marketer.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.