Female Early Years Educator at MBIS International
MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with our Foundation Stage 1 Children (Nursery/Reception: ages 3-4)
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English (BA/B.Ed) or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education
- Minimum 3 years experience and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send demonstrate their Early Childhood Training and Experience in their CV and Cover Letter and send to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above