Facility Manager at Technoton Limited
Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Manager will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and repair works
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all technical services staff and external contractors
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- 5 – 10 Years of relevant experience with proven track records
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Professional qualifications in PMP, and HSE would be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.