External Facilitator – Minimal Initial Service Package (MISP) at Medecins Du Monde (MdM)
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Facilitator – Minimal Initial Service Package (MISP)
- To improve the understanding of MISP
- To improve Health Care provider’s skills on Management of common components of MISP
- To know the objectives of misp.
- To understand the components of MISP
- To know the Importance of MISP in crisis setting
- To know your role with other stallholders in addressing SRH during crisis
- Power point presentation, a pre-test and a post test, case study and practical sessions, participatory methods, and other exercises if need be.
Improve Participants knowledge on:
- MISP in crisis settings
- Define sexual and reproductive health.
- Explain why the MISP is important in crises.
- Describe the components and key activities the MISP for SRH services
- Understand your role, within other stakeholders, in addressing SRH during crisis.
Summary of Topics
- Overview of MISP
- Component of misp
- Learning objectives of the session
- Definition and causes of a disaster/crisis
- Definition of SRH
- Importance of SRH in crisis settings
- Minimum Initial Services Package for SRH (MISP)
- Challenges for implementing MISP
- Key messages
Qualifications, Desired & Preferred Characteristics
- MBBS,or Nurse/Midwife.
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gyanae
- Over 5years of Experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Trainer of Trainee in MISP
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Assessment and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, decision making and management skills.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a proposal for interest, maximum of 3 pages, indicating their competencies and experiences on similar activity, an estimated budget, as well as their availability to carry the mission (dates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “MISP Facilitator” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the subject stated above will not be treated