Export and Business Development Manager (West Africa) at Engee PET Manufacturing Company – Jotna Group
Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria), Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria). These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export and Business Development Manager (West Africa)
- The Export and Business Development Manager plays a key role within the sales team of the organization and so will be required to contribute significantly to the sales strategy and determining budgets and sales targets.
- S/He will be responsible for all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- You will often be the first point of contact of a new potential client when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The Export and BDM will also respond to RFP’s, tenders, and develop sales in new sales territories.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Oversee the whole export process, making sure compliance is achieved for each country, proper documentation is in place, all processes followed and understood.
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers and ensure compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor all existing and prospective markets in West Africa and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients and assist in shipment of warehouse products.
- Prepare effective business plan for all export countries to achieve required product volume and profit and organize all market plans to suit all customer requirements and monitor all specific transactions of all customers for all processes.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule
- Developing, negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examine risks and potentials, estimating customers’ needs and goals.
- Developing and implementing strategies for company products and services.
- Manage existing relationships while building new ones.
- Support customers in order to achieve C-SAT scores.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire business development activities with sales & logistics team’s activities.
- Engage, set up, closely manage and assess 3rd party teams, vendors and internal teams involved in services delivery to customers in line with company policy.
- Developing and deliver business plans by caring out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business development MIS report.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials, evaluating options, considering internal priorities and make recommendations.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online