Executive Assistant (NYSC) at ElectHER
ElectHER is a non-partisan end-to-end women’s political advancement organization bridging inequality gaps in African democracy by addressing the under-representation of women in elective office through behavioral change communications; skills development, human capital mobilization and campaign financing, with an end-goal to enable capable women to competitively Decide, Run and Win elections. We are on a mission to support 1000 women to DecideToRun; and directly fund 35 women to run by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (NYSC)
- Support the Executive Director in managing day-day engagement, managing calendar, schedules, taking meeting minutes, conducting research, supporting the wider team and performing other delegated responsibilities.
- Tech savvy, curious, proactive, great at multitasking
- Experience using Microsoft office tools (excel, word & power point)
- Good command of English, great writing skills
- Interest in politics, gender equality or social change
- Eeducation background in political science, law or related field.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@elect-her.org stating the specific role of interest and their suitability for the job in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.