Engine Overhaul Foreman at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engine Overhaul Foreman
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs
- Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
- Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- HND / B.Sc. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience in the Overhaul, maintenance, repair of Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Skills in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of buses and heavy duty equipment.
- Skill in the use of diagnostic equipment, including computer-controlled test equipment, to identify problems which are difficult to locate and repair
- B.Sc./H.N.D Elect/Mech Engineering, Heavy duty equipments, Maintenance Supervisor
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online