Documentation Officer at BeaconGate Limited
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
NGN100,000 – NGn120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.