Director, Internal Audit at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
The Governing Council of Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil at its 50th Meeting decided to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, Internal Audit (CONTISS 15)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a good Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accountancy with Twenty (20) years cognate experience in addition to NYSC discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- He/She must be a qualified professional Accountant registered with either ICAN or ANAN.
- He/She must demonstrate proven integrity, have initiative and capability to lead and coordinate activities of other Resident Internal Auditors and be able to effectively contribute to the planning, organizing and developing the Internal Audit Directorate.
- Working experience in the Audit Directorate of a University or Tertiary Institutions will be an added advantage.
- Basic salary and benefits remain within the range of the approved emoluments for the post in accordance with the University extent service instruments and consent of the Council.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twelve (12) copies of Applications, together with Twelve (12) copies of their CV, Credentials and-supporting documents which will assist the University in the comprehensive assessment of their qualifications, exposure, experience and capabilities to:
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil,
P.M.B 3244, Kano
- The envelopes should be clearly marked thus “Application for the Post of Director, Internal Audit”.
- Applicants should request their three (3) Referees (one of which must be his/her present/previous employer) to forward “Confidential Reports” to the same address indicated above before the closing date.