Director / Assistant Director at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria (Lagos and Kaduna )
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – We are a multi-disciplinary management, financial and training consulting organization, with offices in Lagos and a branch in Kaduna. Over the years, we have established a track record of successful, creative product development, supported by a high quality network of very reputable international associates and partners in 36 countries across the world.
As a result of new business opportunities, the imperative of strengthening our management structure, to refocus our operational framework, we are recruiting very qualified and self-managed professionals of very high integrity to assume the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Director / Assistant Director
Locations: Lagos and Kaduna
Job Description / Requirements
- This Senior Management position will appeal to thoroughly professional individuals who are self-managed and are capable of making effective contribution to the strategic direction, marketing and practice development initiatives of the firm.
- You will currently be functioning at a senior level in a management/financial consulting, or profit oriented research organization, and possessing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will have well developed contacts of very senior levels in a first class management / financial consulting, or profit oriented research organization, and processing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will also have well developed contacts at very senior levels in preferably private and public sectors of the economy, and would be capable of generating new business, and manage complex financial and management consulting assignments and a specialized economic/industry studies.
- Individuals who are currently functioning at the level of Manager, Senior Manager, or in very senior positions in well-structured consulting/research organizations who have long term career perspectives will be particularly suitable for these positions.
- Candidates for the Director position will have upwards of fifteen years post-qualification experience, the last three years of which would have been in a well-structured consulting organization, while candidates for the Assistant Director position will have upwards of ten years post-qualification experience, with appreciable management consulting experience. Competence areas with financial/investment advisory consulting, HR and organizational development consult.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications supported by a brief but comprehensive Resume, providing details of current remuneration, contact addresses to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interested candidates are advised to be aware of the strong marketing and business development orientation and philosophy of the firm underlined by the imperative of meeting agreed revenue goals and targets as the primary basis of career development supported by a strong performance incentive programme.