Customer Sales Executive at TeamAce Limited
TeamAce Limited – we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages sales, end to end; working with the Sales Manager to prepare budgets and sales forecasts, highlight goods and services for special focus and ensure Customers are delighted at all times.
- Responsible for effective distribution of the Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for “test market” of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory. Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store-specific promotions.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets’ visibility in the assigned territory.
Job Requirements and Qualification
- HND/BSC in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-years Sales experience.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a Female and must be able to drive.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.