Covid-19 Update: 930 New Covid-19 Cases, 281 Discharged and 0 Death on 16th December, 2020
This update is for the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC). So we have come to update you whats really happening in Our Country about the Coronavirus pandemic.
It’s vital to stay safe and keep to the Covid 19 rules in other to avoid the spread of this infectious diseases.
From the beginning till now, update on the latest number of infected persons and number of casualties is still on, so till date, 75062 cases have been confirmed, 66775 cases have been discharged and 1200 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
930 New Covid-19 Cases, 281 Discharged and 0 Death on 16th December, 2020
Right now you will see the number of affected persons that has been counted and you have to know what is really happening in this country.
So this Coronavirus is real, we have to take precautionary measures on our day to day activities.
In other words, this update is very important:
The 930 new cases are reported from 22 states-
Sokoto (2) and
Cross River (2).
How to Prevent the Covid-19 Pandemic and Stay Safe
- First is to Wash your hand all the time with soap and clean water
- Second is to Use a good Alcoholic / Sterelize Hand Sanitizer on your hands
- Thirdly is to always put on your Nose Mask especially when you are in a Public places.
- Fourth, Avoid Social Gathering in any public places and protect your self if you’re in such places
- Lastly, always take note of your health, if you are sick, kindly visit your doctor.
So with is preventive mechanism, there will be zero terolence in dealing with Coivid 19 Pandemic.
Visit www.ncdc.gov.ng/covid19 for more details