Content Operations Coordinator at Glovo Nigeria
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Operations Coordinator (They / She / He)
Your Work-life Opportunity
- Support Lead Generation Team prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and maintaining or data quality in Salesforce.
- This individual will be highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources based on his/her local knowledge.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to seize opportunities is essential!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Process Leads Tags: most of the data we acquire during the scrapping process is missing information. This person will be responsible for qualifying the leads and pre-qualify them based on their interest in Glovo.
- Identify new local sources of leads: current scrapping of google and competitors is not providing enough leads for the pipelines (for example: Google is not valid in EMEA). We are looking for someone with regional knowledge able to identify and propose new sources of leads
- Manage pipelines: this is a key task. Nowadays our key account managers spend time organizing and prioritizing their accounts when they should really be establishing a business relation with them. That’s why you will be in charge of prioritizing which leads the account managers contact based on your local knowledge and data analysis.
- Own Salesforce Database Quality: be the owner of our salesforce database quality. This implies managing duplicates and assigning each account (lead, partner, etc.) to its real state.
- Maintain Parent Accounts: Parent Accounts are needed within salesforce in order to have a clear structure of the deal and bonus payment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any related field
- Languages: english and local language are a must
- Market local knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with sales processes and tools
- Highly Organized and Responsible
Nice To Have:
- Data analysis
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment.
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online