Communications & Digital Marketing Assistant (NYSC) at ElectHER
ElectHER is a non-partisan end-to-end women’s political advancement organization bridging inequality gaps in African democracy by addressing the under-representation of women in elective office through behavioral change communications; skills development, human capital mobilization and campaign financing, with an end-goal to enable capable women to competitively Decide, Run and Win elections. We are on a mission to support 1000 women to DecideToRun; and directly fund 35 women to run by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Digital Marketing Assistant (NYSC)
- General communications support
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of digital marketing softwares, understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Outspoken, great writing skills, tech savvy, innovative.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@elect-her.org stating the specific role of interest and their suitability for the job in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.