Client Relationship Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a major player in Real Estate Sector.
- As a Client Relationship Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have 2 to 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Passionate towards sales/marketing
- Must have sales experience
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Must reside on the mainland.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver license
- Computer savvy.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail should be the Job Title.