Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
Catilas Resources Limited is recruitiing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Employment Type: Fulltime
Catilas Resources Limited is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer with proven experience in Maritime, Oil & Gas (downstream and upstream) industry to oversee our client’s organization ongoing operations and procedures for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and commercial acumen with a track record of building up an organization within the oil and gas (downstream and upstream) Industry.
- Understanding of business functions such as Admin, HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Driven with a positive and outgoing attitude.
Education: BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Experience: A minimum of 12-15 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)