Calibration Technician at an Engineering Firm – Flexedge Limited
Flexedge Limited – Our Client, an Engineering Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Calibration Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Primary Function of a Technician is to Maintain, Test and repair a variety of instrumentation / Control equipment’s
- This candidate will be required to work with a variety of sophisticated machinery, including analytical, Electronic measuring devices, recording and indicating instruments, Electrical / Mechanical and Electromechanical Equipment, Survey Equipment, Marine Equipment.
- Making sure that all Inspection Measurement and Test Equipment (IM&TE) e.g. Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges,, Electrical / Mechanical testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings
- Work in heavy manufacturing environments, where they are subjected to loud noise and other workplace hazards on client Site
- Carry out calibration of instruments, troubleshooting, installing and repairing of Both Mechanical / Electrical Equipment / Instrument
- Required to work closely with electrical apparatuses and should also have knowledge of Both Mechanical/electricity and circuitry
- Carry out Routine Check and Maintenance on the Calibration Standards
- Take note of the Lab Environmental Temperature to make sure that they are within the required temperature
- Must Keep record of all the Test / Calibration Equipment and check the shelf life
- Will Participate in Technical Meeting
- Will Participate in Job Biding / Tender
- Wiill be Responsible for keeping and sending Calibration Inventory List to All the clients when necessary
- Will Prepare Calibration Procedure / SOP / Work Method Statement
- Will Prepare Calibration Certificates and Calibration Report after every Calibration Job done
- Will Participate in In-house Calibration Training
- Will Participate in Inspection Audit, Internal Audit and close out all Non-Compliances that need to be closed out after the audit e.t.c.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.