Business Development Manager / Marketer at the CVM Career Company
The CVM Career company – Our client, a Corporate gifting organisation is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Marketer
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Corporate gifting organisation is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help her expand her clientele.
- The successful candidate will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services and addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Generate leads, advancing the sales process, initiate and finalise new businesses, and achieve/assist in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
N50,000 / Month + 2% commission
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager / Marketer” as the subject of the e-mail.