Business Development Manager at a Leading Mobile Web Browser – TeamAce Limited
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading Mobile Web Browser for Android phones and Tablets is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee the User growth strategy, implement initiatives that would boost revenue.
- Carry out Industry research and provide key insight on local market and trends that helps the business make strategic decision.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Candidate would be in charge of local BD activities and in some cases, regional BD activities. Activities would encompass; Content Partnership Development, Growth through Product improvement and local user acquisition, Monetization and local team development.
- Shall be responsible for identifying right Content partners locally and onboard them.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies.
- Will liaise with internal team on campaign improvement and optimization.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Work with marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Regional Head of Business and Global Head of Growth.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- 4-7 years of experience within digital, media, or technology industry.
- Experience with Digital and Internet Business ecosystem.
- Must have worked in similar industry and show track of performance at the highest level.
- Understanding of Platforms, operations, management, data extractions, analysis and reporting.
- Must be able to provide insight to Global team on local opportunities in line with companies product/services.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience.
N400,000 – 500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.