Business Development Associates at CredPal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be successful in this role, you will drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients,having adedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customer
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in G-Suite, MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Digital marketing skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online