Amateur Bakers at the Bakery Academy – Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited – Our subsidiary, a Bakery Academy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Amateur Baker
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are training aspiring / amateur bakers is offering a unique opportunity for aspiring/amateur bakers to learn and earn
- The amateur bakers will take baking courses in the Bakery Academy and also engage in intensive practical which entails working as part of a team with other bakers to bake different types of bread, cakes, cookies, pastries and other confectioneries.
Taking lectures and participating in practical so as to be competent in the following:
- Measuring or weighing flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings or icing, using scales
- Rolling, kneading, cutting or shaping dough to prepare different types of bread and pastries
- Placing doughs in pans and baking in production ovens
- Baking different types of bread and other bakery products
- Observing colour of products being baked and adjusting oven temperatures, humidity or conveyor speed accordingly
- Decorating cakes.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE
What We Offer
- A conducive learning environment where practical would be carried out in our well-equipped bakery
- First-class mentoring for our students
- Complete set of chef uniforms and stationeries
- Clear course modules
- Pundit facilitators from our team of professionals
- Knowledge packed entrepreneurial classes for the bakery investors
- Certificate of completion.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person at:
Km 29, Lekki / Epe Expressway,
Behind AP Filling Station,
Alasia, Lagos State.