Agribusiness Manager at Quebec Earthwork Nigeria Limited (16 Openings)
The Quebec Earthwork Africa Group is a Construction and Real Estate group in Nigeria; with an SPV subsidiary in Ghana “Quebec Earthwork Ghana Limited.
In 2013, the company restructured its operations to engage in the business of carrying-out research in some West Africa Countries that are viable for great economic development and share findings capable of turning over millions in excess returns on investment into country’s treasury for National development and its investors benefit through Strategic Alliance Partnership with giant multi-national construction and agro-processing companies in Asia, Europe and North America.
The company is now set to diversify into various sectors of the economy business Real estate, Agriculture, Agro-Processing, Construction, Bakery, Education, IT/ICT, Fintech, Financial services and lots more, to spread across Nigeria and west Africa countries by providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients generating achievable ROIs from Food Production, Food Processing, Tractors and Real estate Investments.
Quebec Earthwork Nig Ltd Group regard itself as a partner with its clients, working together for the sole goal of contributing to Nigeria’s real estate industry. We believe the fulfillment of our vision, and the realization of our mission and strategic goals are strongly linked to the values that guide our thoughts and actions. We believe in team work, and live by these non-negotiable values: Sustainable Relationships, Integrity, Meet Expectations and Continuous Innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Sokoto, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants must be able to lead the team members to achieve targets.
- Must be able to meet up the company target.
- Must be able to process both local and foreign investors.
- Must be able to meet with the Strategies of the Business.
- Must have good Internet and PowerPoint presentation knowledge
- He must be good in all the social media handles
- He must be a good content writer.
- Develop Sale Strategist with focus on executions
- Smartly cross sell Specific products of the firm
- Seeking out new sales opportunity through cold calling and networking
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospect
- Meet and exceed monthly targets figures
- Create and manage sales Executives
N1,200,000 – N1,800,000 (Annually).
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (with cover letter and a recent passport sized photo) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.