Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialists for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure proper documentation and accounting of complete Administration Department.
- Act as a single point of contact with Head Office Finance for all Admin related accounting and coordination.
- Responsible for dealing with L&L Agreements and liaison with Legal department, disbursement of payments to vendors and land lords
- To maintain MIS and timely dispatch of payments to land lords & vendors and liaise with the centralized data processing unit.
- Maintain database of all administration agreements and documents such as Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance etc.
- Compile Monthly MIS (Budgeted v/s Actuals) in coordination with finance & administration team members
- L&L Agreement and Registration: Seek Legal advice on Leave & License agreements, check compliance and register the agreements. Act as the repository of L&L Agreements and issue termination and renewal of lease letters in consultation with Legal Department.
- Ensure execution of L&L Agreements and timely renewal of property and business related insurances
- Negotiate with vendors for better rates for major refurbishment projects & negotiation of rentals with landlord.
- Co-ordinate registration of rented premises and ensure vendor registration. Coordinate with regional administration to ensure timely payments to vendors as per agreed terms.
- Ensure Issue of Purchase Order and release cheques as per PO .
- Ensure monthly dispersal of rentals through cheques as per Purchase Order (PO) in compliance with VFAR
- Ensure registration and disposal of company cars
- Liaise with Head Office Finance to resolve all administration related payment queries.
- Monitor internal and external audits & handle audit queries.
- Monitor compliance to the bidding process and raise CAPEX requisition as per process.
- Monitor Admin related expenditure. Capitalize expenditure and FAR.
- Responsible for Insurance, maintenance and up gradation of register, MOA register and get audited as per specification.
- Ensure timely update of register through disposal of written off assets and addition of new assets.
- Respond to queries related to material management and troubleshooting on SAP & SharePoint.
- Ensure proper training of Admin staff and outsourced vendor staff to effectively roll out material management.
- Ensure legal compliance while procuring officer stationary and materials.
- Ensure submission of administration reports for compliance with ISO 9001 processes.
- Liaise with mission(s) for provisioning facilities management at their end
- Coordinate with all necessary stakeholders for administration requirements.
- Maintaining Data Base for All India Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance
- Compiling Monthly MIS ( Budgeted v/s Actual ) in coordination with Finance.
- Timely processing of vendor payments
- Liaise with Regional Finance team to release payments and monthly provisioning of Administration budget
- Handle Audit queries in coordination with Zonal managers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field
- Additional: Post Graduate or global equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes related to documentation and safe keeping of records.
- Driving results.
- Team work and collaboration.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online